Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker
Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker is an anaerobic methacrylate adhesive designed for the thread locking of nuts and bolts of all types that may require dismantling. The Loxeal 55-03 thread locking sealant is available in a tool-box handy size bottle and a single shot sachet that can be thrown away after use.
Loxeal 55-03 thread locker still cures effectively when applied onto oily surfaces, and its sealing properties remain unchanged between -55°C to +200°C.
Please note curing rate and strengths depend on the assembly clearance, material, surfaces and temperature.
Features of the Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locking Sealant:
- Colour: Blue
- Handling cure time: 10-20 minutes
- Functional cure time: 1-3 hours
- Full cure time: 3-6 hours
- Shear strength (ISO 10123): 9 - 13 N/mm²
- Unaffected between -55°C to +200°C
- Suitable for fuels, oils, gas, hydraulic fluids, compressed air & potable water
- Gas approved to EN751-1 by DIN-DVGW NG 5146AR0574
- Available in 0.5g sachets & 50ml bottles
|Code||Product||Description||Price (excl VAT)|
|CTS1913||Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker - 0.5G Sachet||0.5G Sachet||£1.78|
|CTS1914||Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker - 50ml||50ml||£22.46|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker