Heldite Joining Compound
Heldite Jointing Compound is a pipe and thread sealant designed to effectively seal bolted, flanged or screwed joins and prevent leakage. This semi-permanent liquid compound is used throughout all engineering industries and in plumbing and heating, provided it isn’t in contact with potable water.
This is a non-abrasive joint sealant, meaning that it has no effect on any metal, rubber or any other materials that it is used on. It is available either in a 250ml tin with brush applicator integrated into the cap, or a small 7ml single use bottle that can be thrown away after use.
Features of the Heldite Thread Sealant:
- Spreading capacity: 35sq. ft per 250ml tin
- Waterproof and anti-corrosive
- Unaffected between temperatures of -40°C to +350°C
- Available in 250ml tin & 7ml bottle
- Suitable for oils, fuels, hydraulic fluids, water, gases & coolants
|Price (excl VAT)
|Heldite - 7ml
|Heldite - 250ml
250ml Tin c/w Applicator
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Heldite Joining Compound