At Agriemach we aim to make the processing of returns and replacements as fast as possible. To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure you follow our simple procedure.
Requests to return standard stock items will be accepted, subject to a handling charge, providing the following criteria are met:
- The product(s) being returned are unused, supplied with their original packaging and documentation, if supplied and have been sourced from Agriemach.com.
- The product(s) have been invoiced by us and are within 10 working days of the date of return.
- The product(s) being returned have a valid, completed Returns Note and official Agriemach Limited Returns Number.
- When returning your goods to Agriemach please ensure you use a reputable insured 'signed-for' service. Agriemach accept no responsibility for lost returns or returns that have not been 'signed-for'.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us to request a Returns Number and the appropriate documentation for testing and inspection.
- Providing you are from within the United Kingdom.
When returning standard stock products the following handling charges will apply:
Products invoiced within 10 working days of the date of return will be subject to the following re-stocking fees.
- For standard ‘off the shelf’ stock items 25%
- Chalwyn Valves 35%
Please ensure you carefully pack your product(s) being returned, together with all original packaging, documentation and accessories, if applicable and the returns number we issue you.
Please address your return as follows:
Agriemach Ltd, Unit 16 Horsted Square, Bellbrook Industrial Estate, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1QG
Returns will only be processed once the above requirements have been met. Failure to follow our returns process could result in the delay of the processing of your return.
Agriemach Limited will not accept any responsibility for products returned by customers who use their own carriers.
Under no circumstances should returns be given to an Agriemach representative.
We are also unable to accept any return for products sourced on a customer’s behalf; that are not standard stock items - listed on www.agriemach.com website.
Orders for 'non-stock' custom products that are built to your specifications are unable to be returned or cancelled and as such, are purchased at the customer’s own risk.
Please view our terms and conditions page for full details.