Exhaust System Joint & Crack Sealer 5oz
WORKS BEST ON: mufflers, resonators, tailpipes and other exhaust components.
NOTE: This product should not be used in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be used with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials
The ingredients in the exhaust sealer are inert once dried. There are no dangerous fumes when dried nor are there any dangerous fumes when wet.
HELPFUL HINTS: If product separates or settles during shipping, mix it as the liquid is the hardening agent. (Can gently knead the tube, with cap on.)
- Color: Cream
- Temperature Resistance: 1000ºF continuous, 1500ºF intermittent
- Curing Time: Let set 2-4 hours. Full cure after 24 hours. Exhaust System Joint and Crack Sealer
- Cures by the evaporation of water and futher cures with heat.
- Chemical Solvent Resistance: The fully cured product retains effective properties when in contact with water
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry environment in unopened container.
- Keep from freezing. Avoid prolonged storage above 140ºF.
SURFACE PREPARATION: Exhaust system should be cold before repair is started. Thoroughly clean all surfaces of grease, oil, traces of paint, dust, etc.
Before cure: Clean up excess with water prior to material drying. Thoroughly clean hands with soap and water.
Once cured, this product becomes very much like concrete and is extremely difficult to remove. Chemicals and solvents will do nothing. Extended soaking in water or physical removal are the only things that work. It has to be in water quite a long time to soften it up. The product can also be chipped away with the use of a hammer and chisel..
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Exhaust System Joint & Crack Sealer 5oz