Assistant Sales Manager
Agriemach Ltd are specifically looking for someone with a background in sales to help develop the business, who can be enthusiastic about driving sales forward and is interested in exploring new opportunities.
Based in Uckfield East Sussex, this position would suit someone who is motivated to succeed and is able to influence others with the same level of enthusiasm. Experience or a good understanding of Internal Combustion Engines would be a distinct advantage. Selling to a broad range of clients, products include High Temperature Exhaust Insulation, Fuel Handling Equipment, AdBlue Handling Equipment, Exhaust Spark Arrestors, Air Intake Shutdown Valves, Air Intake Precleaners, Exhaust Catalysts & Soot Filters, and SCR NOx Reduction Systems for Stationary Engines.
- Experience working to targets, understanding of KPIs and an ability to initiate and improve strategy in this area.
- Ability and drive to improve sales
- Proven levels of experience required in a sales role
- Proven levels of experience required in a supervisory role
Position would suit a candidate with the following skill sets
- Able to manage and motivate a team
- Ability to continue our sustained growth
- Industry Experience would be a bonus
- Results driven
- Quick to learn and able to multi task.
- Embraces change and improvements.
- Is organised, able to complete tasks efficiently and prioritise their own workload.
- Works well within a diverse team of people and can maintain a high level of professionalism even in an informal working environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Exploring and securing new business opportunities
- Dealing with inbound calls as well as making outbound calls
- Following up on potential sales enquiries
- Expanding our corporate client base
- Working to and monitoring sales targets, KPIs and overall levels of service
- Maintaining and reporting on the Sales Pipeline
- Identify weak areas in processes and make suggestions for improvements
- General office administrative tasks as part of the team.
Status: Permanent – Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00 exc. Public Holidays
Package: Negotiable Basic £28-35K, Bonus Scheme, Private Health Cover, 24 Days Holiday
If you think this is for you please forward your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org