Heylo - Axial ventilator - PowerVent 1500 Z1
The PowerVent 1500 Z1 is a combination of ventilator and earthed hose canister, suitable for the ventilation of explosive areas, such as filling stations, fuel depots and filling bodies.
In case of repair work in particular on manhole pits, this unit can be used to replace explosive gases by fresh air very quickly.
The housing and motor sealing is rated to IP44 and offers an effective protection against dust and water.
Erection of Compact 1500 Z1 in explosive areas:
- Installation conditions and different hazardous areas have to be observed.
- The ventilator must be operated in zone 3 only.
- The hose of the hose canister be passed through zone 2 into zone 1.
PowerVent 1500 Z1 Features:
- Ventilator for tank ventilation in potentially explosive areas with an air output of 1,162 m² / h.
- Installation only in zone 3.
- Strong pressure.
- Easy to setup and quickly transportable.
- Light-weight and compact.
- Only approved with Z1 hose canister.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Heylo - Axial ventilator - PowerVent 1500 Z1