Heylo - Axial ventilator - PowerVent 4200 EX
Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT: £3,555.41
Add to Compare
In potentially explosive environments, the easily transportable axial ventilator PowerVent 4200 EX is the right choice.
The 4200 EX draws off dangerous gases safely and quickly. The PowerVent 4200 EX housing is made of a robust ABS carbon plastic, which passes voltage into the floor and thus prevents static charges and dangerous sparking.
The housing and motor sealing is rated to IP65 and offers effective protection against dust and water. Anti-static hoses also ensure safe operation.
Special features in explosion-proof areas: Installation conditions and different hazardous areas have to be observed. Connect device to explosion-proof power socket only. Earth anti-static hoses, when required.
ATEX: motor/housing: II 2G EEx de IIB T6 / II 2 G EEx d IIB
PowerVent 4200 EX Features:
- Axial ventilator explosion-proof with an air flow rate of 2,093 m³/h.
- Protection class IP65 (effective against dust and water).
- Robust housing made of high-quality plastic.
- Low energy consumption.
- Easy transport ensured by use of a very practical handle.
* Useful air volume flow (NLV): Air volume flow in cum/h measured in work area. Work area: 250 Pa counter-pressure or hose length of approx. 38 metres.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Heylo - Axial ventilator - PowerVent 4200 EX