Bilt Hamber - Deox-c Rust Remover Powder 1kg
Deox-C is a crystalline, 100% active corrosion removal product formulated for the removal of corrosion products from steel, stainless steel and most ferrous materials. This product when dissolved in tap water, produces a bath of powerful rust removing liquid.
Deox-C is extremely economical, for example just 1 kilogram of Deox C makes up to 20 litres of powerful rust removing bath. It will remove very heavy corrosion, but is safe to use on even the most delicate items. It is suitable for any object that can be completely immersed.
Deox-C is harmless, non toxic and biodegradable.
Abrasive cleaning methods such as grinding, sanding or blast-cleaning will remove sound steel surrounding corroded areas. The risk of grit inclusion resultant from blast-cleaning, has been proven to cause early coating failure, corrosion and mechanical wear.
Slag-based blast cleaning media all contain heavy metals which, when used in open-nozzle blast-cleaning equipment, liberate dust that may contain harmful levels of these elements.
Use of Deox-C will eliminate the risk of distortion to thin steel sections, which can result from the blast-cleaning process.
Unlike abrasive methods, being a liquid, Deox-C penetrates into any crevices and flaws to remove corrosion completely.
“Rust remover par excellence! Every trace of rust has gone”
CLASSIC CAR MART
“This product does exactly what it claims to do, it’s so easy, soak a rusty item and within 24 hours its gleaming. Superb product, it’s a bargain”
***** (Five Stars out of five)
- Easy to use requires no effort even on heavy rust
- Doesn't require constant attention - frees up valuable man hours
- Economical in use - concentrated powder dissolves from just 1 part in 19 parts of tap water to produce a powerful solution that can be reused
- Harmless non-toxic and biodegradable
- Produces a microscopically clean bare metal finish (even better than a blast cleaned surface)
- Does not destroy or distort delicate steel
- Harmless to glass, plastics, aluminium and chrome
- Gets into every flaw and crevice - the only way to get intricate parts totally clean
- Works on internal surfaces of hollow objects and structures
- Eliminates grit embedment - a recognised problem with blast cleaning that causes premature coating failure and destruction of engine parts upon reassembly
- Frees rust-frozen parts, without the need for heat - will not anneal heat-treated components
- Based on renewable resources
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Bilt Hamber - Deox-c Rust Remover Powder 1kg