Hidradep 10-2 Hydraulic Oil Filtration
OverviewThe problem existing in hydraulic tanks starts with the temperature changes that occurs on them. When the machines are working, the oil flows at a high temperature, which drastically falls when the equipment is stopped. This change in the temperature creates condensation. This means that the tank sweats which generates rust in the tank.
This rust particles are flowing free in the system, and are harmful for the hydraulic system. Also the condensation decreases the lubricating values that the oil needs to have.
Due to this problem it is quite advisable to have a maintenance system like this.
- 40 Litres Per Minute Flow Rate
- Suction from 2.5m
- Self venting blade pump, 1hp, 220VCA 50hz
- Inlet to primary filter 1.5" NPT
- Protection IP55
- Outlet from secondary filter 1.5"NPT
- Primary filter with absorbing media of 10 Micron
- Primary filter head with by-pass & vacuum gauge
- Secondary filter cellulose - 1 Micron
- Trolley Mounted
- Weight of system dry 35kg