Loxeal 85-21 Pipe Sealant
Loxeal 85-21 Pipe Sealant is a fast curing high strength anaerobic adhesive for locking and sealing threads. Designed for pipework that will never be dismantled and for larger machining tolerances, this pipe thread sealant is ideal for robust and demanding joining applications.
Suitable for a number of fluids including diesel, oil and water, this Loxeal 85-21 pipe thread sealant has a handling time of 15-30 minutes and a functional cure time of 1-3 hours. Its sealing properties are unaffected between -55°C to +150°C, as well as being shock and vibration resistant.
Please note curing rate and strengths depend on the assembly clearance, material, surfaces and temperature.
Features of the Loxeal 85-21 Pipe Sealant:
- Colour: Green
- Handling cure time: 15-30 minutes
- Functional cure time: 1-3 hours
- Full cure time: 2-4 hours
- Shear strength (ISO 10123): 25-35 N/mm2
- No activator is required but Loxeal Activator 11 can be used
- Unaffected between -55°C to +150°C
- Suitable for diesel, oil, petrol, kerosene and water
- Gas EN 751-1 approved
|Code||Product||Description||Price (excl VAT)|
|F12278||Loxeal 85-21 Pipe Sealant||250ml||£49.24|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Loxeal 85-21 Pipe Sealant