Mine-x Catalytic Exhaust Purifiers - Off Road
MINE-X® catalytic converters dramatically reduce carbon monoxide (CO), hydrocarbons (HC) and exhaust irritants from diesel engine exhaust. Specifically designed for the rugged demands of heavy-duty off-road vehicles, the MINE-X® catalytic converter helps to improve workplace environmental health and provides compliance with most local regulations requiring an exhaust purifier or exhaust scrubber.
The MINE-X® catalytic converter is installed into the vehicle's exhaust tailpipe with u-clamps or band clamps. Due to the high void fraction metal substrate, the product produces very little back-pressure restriction on the engine and no loss of power. There are no maintenance requirements for the life of the product.
The product is also available for order as a Catalytic Silencer/Muffler, which is designed to replace the original equipment (OE) muffler.
Suitable for most off-road and stationary engines, including extreme duty vehicles for mining , earth moving, construction and industry.
- Slip fit inlet/outlet connection for installation between the exhaust manifold and muffler.
- High mechanical and thermal durability; suitable for the most severe duty applications.
- Available in most imperial and metric tube fits.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction.
- Brazed metal substrate.
- Quick release clamps for removal of the substrate (optional).
- Add-on muffler (optional)
Available in diesel oxidation catalyst, oxidation catalyst or three-way catalyst coatings.