Racor 1000ma Turbine C/w Tray
Turbine Series filters protect precision engine components from dirt, rust, algae, asphaltines, varnishes, and especially water, which is prevalent in engine fuels. They remove contaminants from fuel using the following legendary three stage process:
Stage 1 - Separation
As fuel enters the assembly, it moves through the centrifuge and spins off large solids and water droplets, which are heavier than fuel, and fall to the bottom of the collection bowl.
Stage 2 - Coalescing
Small water droplets bead-up on the surface of the conical baffle and cartridge filter. When heavy enough, they too fall to the bottom of the collection bowl.
Stage 3 - Filtration
Proprietary Aquabloc®II cartridge filters repel water and remove contaminants from fuel down to 2 micron (nominal). Aquabloc®II cartridge filters are waterproof and effective longer than water absorbing filters.
- Maximum flow rate: 681 LPH (150GPH).
- Application: Diesel.
- Port size: (SAE J1926) 7/8"-14 UNF.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 559mm (22”) x 152mm (6”) x 178mm (7”).
- Clean pressure Drop: 0.25PSI (1.7 kPa).
- Maximum pressure: 15PSI (1bar).
- UL Listed.
- US Coast Guard Approved.
- American Bureau of Shipping, product type approval.
- Bureau Veritas Marine, product type approval.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Racor 1000ma Turbine C/w Tray