Strut Alignment Level
Use this level to restore a vehicle's camber setting after strut repair or installation. Allows technician or customer to safely drive the vehicle before a more precise wheel alignment can be performed. More accurate than other methods. Also for repair of CV joints, ball joints and tie rod ends.
- Super strong magnet - mounts on brake rotor, spindle or steering knuckle.
- Easy to read, unbreakable bubble level.
- Camber settings from -3� to +3� for additional adjustment.
- Works on all vehicles equipped with MacPherson struts.
- Can remain on the vehicle during repair, or can be removed.
- Easy to use - 1. Simply place on vehicle before repair and zero the level. 2. Tighten the wing nut. 4. After the repair, push or pull on the strut until the level returns to the zero position.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Strut Alignment Level