Pdpf - Partial Diesel Particulate Filter
The MINE-X®Flow-Through Diesel Particulate Filter is a revolutionary patent pending, flow-through particulate filter that provides effective removal of diesel particulate matter and lower backpressure than conventional Wall-Flow Particulate Filters. DCL flow-through, particulate filters are used to meet EPA or CARB standards for particulate reduction or simply to improve air quality around diesel engines. The MINE-X® Flow-Through Diesel Particulate Filter removes up to 60% Diesel Particulate Matter (DPM) and requires diesel fuel with sulfur content less than 500 ppm and works best with sulfur content less than 15 ppm (ULSD).
The MINE-X® Flow-Through Diesel Particulate Filter can be used in aboveground diesel engine applications. It is ideal for retrofit on diesel engines where a Wall-Flow Particulate Filter is unsuitable, including light duty cycle, older and two-stroke engines.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction.
- An alternating tapered network of flow through channels consisting of corrugated metal foils and metal fibre fleece
- Can be configured to exactly the same dimensions as the original vehicle muffler
- Can be configured as a universal catalyst or a universal muffler for retrofit onto the vehicle
- Installs and operates like a conventional Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)