Husky AdBlue Reconnectable Safe-T-Break® Coupling
The Husky AdBlue Safe-T-Break® couplings are designed to disconnect the hose and nozzle from the pump, in situations where the nozzle is still attached to the fill point and the vehicle drives off. The Husky Safe-T-Breaks® prevent the whole AdBlue™ tank installation from being ripped away, therefore stopping AdBlue, otherwise known as DEF, from spilling out onto the floor. This Husky breakaway coupling is 100% compatible with AdBlue and is re-usable, therefore helping to prevent damage and fuel spillages again and again once reconnected.
- Reusable Husky breakaway coupling
- Instant closing, dual poppet check valve
- 100% AdBlue compatible parts
- Comes as standard with scuff guard
- Separates at less than 200 lbs / 889.6 N to minimize backlash force of separation, reducing damage to equipment
|Price (excl VAT)
|Husky 1” Reconnectable Safe-T-Break® AdBlue
|1” M BSP
Stainless Steel Body
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Husky AdBlue Reconnectable Safe-T-Break® Coupling