Piusi K24 AdBlue™ Flow Meter
The Piusi K24 AdBlue™ Flow Meter is a reliable and accurate turbine digital flow meter designed to measure the quantity of AdBlue™, water, windscreen fluid or cattle milk (not for human consumption). This AdBlue™ meter is a lightweight, compact solution that can be fitted inline or at the end of the delivery nozzle for the easiest possible reading, and benefits from a rotatable face for flexible installation.
Thanks to its low minimum flow rate, the K24 can be used under gravity fed conditions as well as pumping conditions. This is the flow meter used within all metered Piusi Suzzara Blue AdBlue™ pump kits and is also available incorporated into an AdBlue™ nozzle.
We also offer a Piusi K24 flow meter for accurately measuring the quantity of diesel dispensed, in case you need a meter for measuring diesle transfer.
Features of the K24 AdBlue™ Meter:
- Digital turbine AdBlue™ flow meter
- Flow rate: 6-100ltrs Per Min
- Face can be rotated 4 ways for easy reading
- Flow rate indication
- 1” M BSP Inlet/Outlet c/w socket
- LCD electronic display (2 x AAA batteries)
- Accuracy +/1% after calibration
- Working temperature -10°c/+50°c
- 5 digit partial and 6 digit totaliser
- For pump and gravity systems
- Suitable for AdBlue™, water & windscreen
|Code||Product||Description||Price (excl VAT)|
|F0040710A||Piusi K24 AdBlue™ Flow Meter||Max Flow (lpm) - 100
Pressure (bar)-(psi) 10-145
Fluid Viscosity: 2-5.35 cSt
Max Fluid Temperature - +50ºc
1" M BSP c/w socket
5 digit partial totaliser
6 digit totaliser
IP Rating: IP65
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Piusi K24 AdBlue™ Flow Meter