Loxeal 18-10 Pipe Sealant
Loxeal 18-10 Pipe Sealant is an anaerobic methacrylate adhesive that is easy to dismantle using hand tools once set, replacing the need for PTFE tape. This thread sealant is designed for the sealing of metal threaded pipe joints on equipment that may need to be removed from the installation for maintenance or replacement. For example, sealing hoses into pumps and nozzles as serviceability is required.
Loxeal 18-10 pipe thread sealant is shock and vibration resistant, and its sealing properties are unaffected between -55°C to +150°C. Its thixotropic property prevents migration from thread of the seal before or during curing, and easy dismantling is assured even after years.
Please note curing rate and strengths depend on the assembly clearance, material, surfaces and temperature.
Features of the Loxeal 18-10 Thread Sealant:
- Colour: White
- Handling cure time: 20-40 minutes
- Functional cure time: 1-3 hours
- Full cure time: 5-10 hours
- Shear strength (ISO 10123): 4-6 N/mm²
- No activator is required
- Unaffected between -55°C to +150°C
- Suitable for fuels, oils, gas, hydraulic fluids, compressed air & potable water
- Gas approved to EN751-1 by DIN-DVGW NG 5146AR0574
- Available in 250ml
|Code||Product||Description||Price (excl VAT)|
|CTS1906||Loxeal 18-10 Pipe Sealant||250ml||£29.04|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Loxeal 18-10 Pipe Sealant