Heylo - Axial ventilator - PowerVent 1500
Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT: £301.82
Add to Compare
The PowerVent 1500 is the ideal working instrument for the modern craftsmen and service provider.
The PV 1500 is ideal for ventilation when working in shafts, for drying of hollow spaces after water damage or for extraction during welding work in tanks.
The complete ventilator is set up quickly; the hose is connected to the outlet or inlet quickly; and after the work, everything is safely packed away again.
The hose canister ensures fast fitting and removing as well as safe transport and storage of the hose - and thus ensures high savings of working time and material.
Containing 7.6m of hose which is quickly connected - no matter whether it is to inlet or outlet side of the PowerVent 1500.
For dust extraction, a dust bag of the M class can be connected.
PowerVent 1500 Features:
- Ventilator with an air flow rate of 1.162 m³/h.
- Light weight - low noise - compact.
- High compression.
- Dust bag of M class can be fitted.
- Easy hose connected by means of hose container (optional).
* Useful air volume flow (NLV): Air volume flow in cum/h measured in work area. Work area: 250 Pa counter-pressure or hose length of approx. 38 metres.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Heylo - Axial ventilator - PowerVent 1500