Loctite 638 Pipe Sealant
Loctite 638 Pipe Sealant is a high strength anaerobic adhesive designed for sealing parts that will remain fixed and are not required to be dismantled for maintenance, for example tank fill points, shafts and gears. This thread sealant provides extremely robust performance on all metals even in demanding conditions, and where bond gaps may approach 0.25mm.
Loctite 638 pipe thread sealant can be used alongside the Loctite Sealant Activator to speed up the curing time without having the hold the parts in place. As well as high temperature resistance, this thread sealer is resistant against industrial oil contaminants.
Please note curing rate and strengths depend on the assembly clearance, material, surfaces and temperature.
Features of the Loctite 638 Thread Sealant:
- Colour: Green
- Handling cure time: 10-30 minutes
- Functional cure time: 1-4 hours
- Full cure time: 5-8 hours
- Shear strength (ISO 10123):≥ 25 N/mm²
- High strength on all metals including passive substrates e.g. stainless steel
- Can tolerate minor contaminants including industrial oils
- Service temperature range: -55 to +180°C
- Gas approved to EN751-1 by DIN-DVGW NG 5146AR0574
- WRAS approved
|Code||Product||Description||Price (excl VAT)|
|CTS1922||Loctite 638 Pipe Sealant||250ml||£43.70|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Ask a question about Loctite 638 Pipe Sealant