A high strength, anaerobic thread-locking material that cures between engaged threads to form a unitized assembly that resists leakage, shock and vibration. Anaerobic products lock, retain and seal; stops leaking, loosening and corrosion. Eliminates nuts and bolts from coming loose due to vibration, helps prevent threads from rusting and cures without cracking or shrinking.
Use on threaded connections where frequent disassembly is not required.
Uses: Engine bolts and fittings, transmissions, starters, power steering, door handles, air conditioning units, dash panels, heavy duty power tools, frame bolts, idler bearing, press fit filter tubes, shock absorber bolts, ring gear bolts, cylinder block studs, crank shaft bolts, recreation equipment and wherever else you want parts to stay together.
Not recommended for use on plastic.
- Tensile Strength: 3000 psi
- Color: Red
- Working Time: 10-20 minutes
- Can be Handled In: 15 minutes
- Full Bond: 24 hours
- Temperature Range: -65ºF to +300ºF
- Chemical Solvent Resistance: Automotive fluids such as motor oil, petrol, brake fluids, transmission fluids, grease, alcohol, water and antifreeze mixtures
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry environment in unopened container.
Please use this form to ask a question about THREADLOCK 245