The Fiberglass Repair Kit patches holes, cracks and tears in fiberglass. Repairs holes up
to 1” in diameter and cracks up to 5” in diameter.
WORKS BEST ON: Fiberglass (bumpers, boats, RV’s, automobiles, tractors, motorcycles, off-road equipment, snowmobiles, jet skis, campers, farm equipment, lawn equipment.
DO NOT USE ON AREAS THAT WILL COME IN CONTACT WITH FOOD RELATED ITEMS.
- Tensile Strength: 1,500 psi
- Color: Clear
- Water Resistant
- Working Time: 4 – 5 Minutes
- Set Time: 8 – 10 Minutes
- Can be Handled In: 20 Minutes or when repair is tack free
- Full Bond: 1 Hour
- Temperature Range: 40ºF to 200ºF (Temperatures below 30ºF slows the curing time)
- Chemical Solvent Resistance: gasoline, diesel and kerosene.
- Epoxies are generally not recommended for long term exposure to chemicals and solvents,
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry environment.
Please use this form to ask a question about FIBERGLASS REPAIR KIT 30g