Flowable Silicone is a solventless, flowable, RTV (room temperature vlucanizing) silicone, designed to flow into cracks and seams to form a clear, tough, flexible and airtight seal that is resistant to weather, vibration and shock. “Seek Leak” formula actually flows into the leak and seals it.
WORKS BEST ON: Glass, metal, wood, plastic, concrete and rubber.
Use Flowable Silicone for general sealing, bonding and gap filling on applications requiring a flowable product. Seal windshields, sunroofs, windows, headlamp assemblies. Also suitable for sealing assemblies with fine joints as well as cable entries and connectors to ensure they remain water tight. Waterproofs electrical connections.
- Color: Clear
- Set Time: In 1 Hour Sealant is tack free
- Full Bond: within 24 Hours (Cure times will vary with temperature, humidity and gap)
- Temperature Range: -80ºF to 450ºF
- Chemical Solvent Resistance: resists most shop chemicals
- NOT RECOMMENDED for use on products immersed in chemicals and solvents.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry environment.
Please use this form to ask a question about FLOWABLE WINDSHIELD SILICONE